PreviewSet Up Basic Lighting With V-Ray (8:23)
PreviewSet Up V-Ray Camera and Composition (6:24)
PreviewBasic Render Settings For V-Ray Next (8:26)
StartAdding An HDRI And Adjusting Lighting (8:06)
StartEnhancing Our Composition (7:09)
StartGetting Ready For a Final Rendering (5:32)
StartPost-Processing Part One (10:37)
StartPost-Processing Part Two (11:19)
PreviewAchieving Different Lighting Situations With Simple Tweaks (5:14)
This is a mini course, only because it doesn't have so many lectures, but there is a lot of valuable information crammed in. Here are some of the steps that we will go through together:
- Students will start with a professional model that I provide, including the entire structure, yard, and all the lighting and furniture that goes in it.
- I will then demonstrate how to set up a nice composition by adding a few additional elements and tweaking camera settings.
- Together, we will create interesting lighting scenarios by using nothing by HDRI images.
- After going over render settings, we will be ready to generate a final rendering.
- The last touch is to go through expert post-processing techniques in Photoshop, and viola, we have a nice exterior rendering for our portfolio!
Adam Zollinger is the founder and creator of LearnArchViz.com and a practicing professional architectural visualization artist. Professionally, he works for a large architectural firm and manages hundreds of arch viz projects each year. With his team of artists, he has been able to create stunning visuals on a wide range of projects ranging from very small to extremely large. Adam's goal has always been to use cutting edge technology to tell a visual story in the most effective way.
Online, Adam has created an international community of arch viz learners, and has been able to release 17 courses and teach over 100k students around the world!